Dom’s Auto Parts and Parts 4 Less U-pull will be remaining open during the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
To our valued customers, we feel it’s important to offer the availability of parts to repair and maintain your vehicles and remain open during the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. We have put in place strict sanitizing and distancing measures to help protect both our customers and staff. Please stay 3 to 6 meters back from fellow customers and staff while visiting our facility.
- Two customers in the office at one time.
- Payments should be made by e-transfer to email@example.com, check/credit for pre authorized customers, PayPal, Interact, or Credit Card. One customer in the office at a time.
- Wear a mask and sanitized your hands when entering the office.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, please do not come into the office. Call our sales team and we will take care of you direct.
- Your order will be brought to a part pick up location or free delivery can be arranged.
We ask customers who have a cold, flu like symptoms or have been exposed to a sick person to stay home to ensure the health and safety of everyone. For more information on COVID-19 please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
Dom’s Auto Parts