Dom’s Auto Parts and Parts 4 Less U-pull will be remaining open during the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
To our valued customers, we feel it’s important to offer the availability of parts to repair and maintain your vehicles and remain open during the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. We have put in place strict sanitizing and distancing measures to help protect both our customers and staff. Please stay 3 to 6 meters back from fellow customers and staff while visiting our facility.
- Walk-in customers requiring auto parts from the full serve Dom’s Auto Parts main office, are asked to arrange their purchase via telephone or email prior to visiting our facility if possible. If unable to do so, please call from your vehicle, our sales staff will do all we can to help.
- Payments should be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, check/credit for pre authorized customers, PayPal, Interact, or Credit Card. One customer in the office at a time.
- Wear a mask and sanitized your hands when entering the office.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, please do not come into the office. Call our sales team and we will take care of you direct.
- Your order will be brought to a part pick up location or free delivery can be arranged.
We ask customers who have a cold, flu like symptoms or have been exposed to a sick person to stay home to ensure the health and safety of everyone. For more information on COVID-19 please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
Dom’s Auto Parts